TamGroup and e5 Announce Partnership
TamGroup will transform existing line-of-business systems with e5, optimizing SLA achievement, work volume, and resource productivity.
San Francisco, CA – January 15, 2013 – e5 Workflow, a prominent work management platform developer and TamGroup, a leading provider of digital solutions, today announce a partnership to deliver business process management solutions that will transform and streamline existing line-of-business systems and operations.
Under this partnership, TamGroup plans to use the e5 workflow platform to modernize their clients’ existing line-of-business systems to:
- Optimize and automate existing back-office manual business processes, either on-premise or in the cloud. Existing e5 clients have realized up to a 50% improvement in the ‘people process’ in business areas such as medical claims processing, medical billing, underwriting, pensions and logistics management.
- Develop improved business analytics and deliver real-time dashboards to track and optimize service level agreement achievement, quality assurance, work volume, and resource productivity.
- Integrate disparate systems within a single, unified portal to manage application security and access.
- Provide remote control of branch, home, and outsourced workers to ensure that ongoing service levels, quality standards and productivity is maintained – all of which help reduce transaction cost.
- Provide mobility to allow executives and case workers real-time access to facets of their work and help clients differentiate and improve services to their customers.
“Organizations in the healthcare, insurance, energy, utility, telecommunications, and government sectors are looking to transform, modernize and extend their existing transaction systems in lieu of replacing them,” comments Christian Franklin, TamGroup’s Managing Partner. “TamGroup works with many of these organizations and using e5 Workflow as our work management platform lets these organizations leverage their existing line-of-business, enterprise content management (ECM), and business process management (BPM) systems to achieve remarkable improvements in people productivity, cycle times, and quality.”
Tony Mudie, e5 Workflow President of North America Operations comments, “TamGroup immediately recognized the power of e5 and how it can add rich work management functionality to their client’s existing application investments. And because e5 is based on LEAN thinking principles, TamGroup can quickly develop, visualize, implement, and review so that their clients will see fast ROI.”
About e5 Workflow
e5 is a Microsoft® Gold ISV Partner and offers e5 Workflow – the leading Microsoft-based, enterprise scale, work management platform on the market. Based on LEAN thinking principles, e5 augments and transforms your organization’s current software investments to deliver a dashboard-driven, production work management solution. Incorporating intuitive processing mapping software, a business analyst can quickly automate and continually optimize the people process, eliminating on-going dependence on IT assistance.
Combined with Microsoft Windows® SQL Server™, e5’s integration with SharePoint and Windows Azure also leverages and extends your investment in Microsoft, allowing your organization to improve productivity and quality, reduce cycle time, and realize the best ROI and the lowest TCO of any other workflow/BPM solution. e5 is globally distributed and implemented by selected partners. Additional information on e5 Workflow is available at www.e5 workflow.com.
TamGroup is a technology integrator that delivers solutions at that critical juncture of business and data. We serve clients across the United States in industries ranging from healthcare to utilities to retail. We harness our knowledge of transformation, analytics and mobility to provide solutions that drive innovation and deliver results.
Organizational evolution is inevitable and the line between business process and technology capabilities continues to fade. TamGroup helps our clients understand, select and implement tailored technology solutions that provide insights and address the needs of their changing business environment. Our dedicated teams work to ensure fluid delivery of services from problem identification through concept design, implementation and support.
Industry partnerships with IBM, Oracle and now e5 ensure our clients receive the most current and effective solutions for their business needs. For more information please visit www.tamgroup.com or visit our Connect page.
Media: Kelly Petrusawich Wilson – firstname.lastname@example.org; 415 526 4503
e5 Workflow Contact
Media: Terry McGee – email@example.com; 714 222 2500